Monday, April 28

April Favourites


Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in two weeks as I have been a feeling unwell but I'm back with my favourites for the month of April.

Cane + Austin Retexturizing Treatment Pads (10% Glycolic Acid)

I've been using this "miracle pad" for just over a month now and I can honestly say that this is the only product I have used that has significantly reduced the size of my pores. With ten per cent glycolic acid naturally derived from sugar cane it also improved the overall texture and clarity of my skin. 

GlamGlow Youthmud Tingleexfoliate Treatment

Another pore buster! If you've read my review (here), you would know I love this product and it has been helping my skin stay congestion-free. 

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet

This has been my go to foundation for every day. The finish is just gorgeous being semi-matte with a slight glow. It feels very light on and is quickly applied with my Beauty Blender Pro. I previously loved Perfection Lumiere but it can be quite heavy looking. Beige 20 is the perfect match for me as I found it to run slightly darker than Perfection Lumiere which beige 20 was a little too light on me and 30 being too dark.  I'll be doing a review on this foundation soon so watch this space. 

Roses De Chloe Eau De Parfum

This has been my favourite signature scent for a couple of months now. Its such a beautiful light and lingering scent of rose. Simply elegant. Reminds me of a freshly cut rose which suits almost every mood I have and the complimenting body lotion is just devine reminiscent of a freshly watered posy of roses.

Frank Coffee Scrub - Original

Frank has hit social media like a storm. I'm usually quite hesitant when it comes to trying hyped up items like this with the fear of it being simply over-hyped. I purchased it as I started to notice some light stretch marks on the area between my bottom and my thigh (what do you even call that?). I've only used it 3 times so far but I can already see an improvement on my stretch marks. Also, my skin feels so revived afterwards its such a bonus as it doesn't leave it dry or stripped. You are left with absolutely clean and pampered skin after "getting dirty" with Frank. Warning: make sure you wash out your shower or bath properly to avoid a horrified husband or whoever might be in there after you.   

Now that I have shared some of my favourites. What are yours? Let me know below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment