Thursday, April 10

Preview: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet and Dentelle Precieuse Illuminating Powder


I must confess, I'm Chanel kind of girl and it extends to cosmetics as well. I generally do like their foundations but was on the fence on Perfection Lumiere as it can look a little too heavy at times. When I heard they were releasing a lighter alternative I picked one up as soon as it hit counters here in Australia. I also couldn't resist this pretty little limited edition illuminating powder called Dentelle Precieuse which translates to "precious lace". I was matched with 20 Beige in the new Perfection Lumiere Velvet. 


In closer detail without flash, you can see the intricacy of the lace impression on the powder. This one will definitely hurt to use. It's just so gorgeous you would want to keep it in new condition. Such a shame as its a limited edition much like my all time favourite highlighter from Chanel, Lumiere Sculptee De Chanel. However, I'm not the type to buy two of the same colour item. As much as I like it, it would take me ages to go through one as I am constantly buying and trying something new.  

I'm going to test this new foundation out for the next week or two and check back with you. So stay tuned and follow me for upcoming reviews if you haven't already. Hopefully it'll be a favourite.



Read my review on --> Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet


No comments:

Post a Comment