Tuesday, April 8

Review: The Face Shop Hydro Gel Spray Pack - Face & Neck


The Face Shop's Hydro Gel Spray Pack is designed to be a one size fit all hydration mask for the face and neck. If you have ever used Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack, this mask reminds me of that, except it's more liquid and is sprayed on - more hygienic

I actually purchased this for the hubby as they were out of stock of his usual Neo Classic Homme sheet masks. Of course the mask junkie inside me had to give it a test run and I was quite pleased. 

How I use it?

After cleansing my face, applying toner and SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, I spray this directly onto my face about 6-8 times. I then gently pat it in, allowing the product sink in. I use this how I would use my Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. That is, whenever I need extra hydration but am too buggered and lazy to wait for a sheet mask to do its thing. 

Review

To be honest, I didn't expect much when I first tried this mask as its consistency was quite fluid and just a tad thicker than Avene's Thermal Spring Water spray. Until the next morning, my skin felt really hydrated and soft with no sticky residue. If you're looking for a basic hassle free hydration mask this is the one for you. 

Would I repurchase? 

Yes. But I think this bottle will last me for a very long time. 

Love, Like, Dislike or Dump? Like





No comments:

Post a Comment