Monday, March 10

Review: Benefit The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine

I was immediately attracted to this product because of its packaging. How incredibly travel friendly! I must confess I'm a loose powder kind of girl but it is a nightmare to carry around. Agent Zero Shine is so cute and compact I have no problems at all taking it with me whenever I need to touch up.



How to use it?

The packaging allows for super easy application especially when you're out and about. The mouth of the bottle resembles that of baby powder, which makes it spill proof. Remove the cap, twist open the chamber, tap the appropriate amount of product into the lid and sweep! It is even equipped with a hidden brush in the base. The brush itself is really soft, especially for something that came together with a powder. No scratchy brush here and a brush is always more hygienic. It's super easy to use, I probably didn't even need a mirror.



Results

Agent Zero Shine claims to:
- Minimises shine: tick!
- Smooths the look of pores: tick!

It definitely delivers what it promises. It pairs well with multiple base products. Chanel's CC Cream, Giorgio Armani's Maestro Foundation and Skin79 BB Cream just to name a few. It eliminates shine and minimizes pore with ease.

I also tried using this product to set my base makeup to test out it how well it performs in the oil control department. I didn't see any mentions of oil control on the packaging but you would assume a product called Agent Zero Shine would keep oiliness at bay. I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad. The shine surfaced around the 6 hour mark in my oily t-zone. Compared with other setting powders I own, this one was not the standout. Tarte's Smooth Operator is still my HG. 

Would I repurchase?

Yes. I liked the packaging concept of the Agent Zero Shine it's definitely my favourite touch up companion so far. However, I still prefer other powders to set as I feel the oil control is better. If only it was refillable with any powder of choice.


Love, like, dislike or dump? Like

No comments:

Post a Comment