Tuesday, February 25

Simply Me

Hello there!

My name is Kathy and this is my beauty blog. To begin, this isn't my first blog. I started my previous blog years ago when I was just growing up. Now that I have matured a little and have gained a better understanding of who I am, I wanted my blog to reflect that more. A fresh start, I guess.

I like to think of myself as a simple woman. I'm not going to lie, I also indulge in luxuries once in a while because you only live once. Here is where I will post my thoughts on personal beauty encounters in a way that's "simply said". There will also be the occasional post on the things I find beautiful in my life not just those that are cosmetics related. Feel free to comment, I would love some friendly feedback. And definitely feel free to say hi! I hope you find my input helpful even though it may be only itsy bitsy but it is also 100% honest. 


Sincerely,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment