Tuesday, January 27

Review: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

I've been lusting over this sculpt and highlighting duo for such a long time now. I've finally taken the plunge and purchased one after hearing/reading so many great reviews on it. I got mine off BeautyLish for $68USD if any of you guys from Australia wanted to get your hands on one. 





The packaging itself is just stunning and feels ultra luxurious. The outer-box has been well thought out, revealing the gorgeous rose gold palette inside. I feel so glamorous just from picking it up :P
 

Being a combination skin gal it's always a challenge to find a product that helps me achieve that healthy glow without looking like a grease ball by the afternoon. With this I can still use my favourite semi-matte to matte bases underneath and still get that look of almost dewy skin. Not to mention it lasts throughout the day without wearing off. I even wore this combo and forgot blush one day and my colleagues didn't think I look washed out at all. They couldn't even tell I wasn't even wearing blush until I told them. Which is a good thing. 


The bronzer/sculpting powder itself is very flattering on my skin tone. Its also not too dark which makes it easy to control. I absolutely love the highlighting shade as it isn't too gold or too pink and isn't too shimmery. I tried taking photos with me wearing the duo but my photography skills are still too amateur. The best I could do was with an iPhone selfie. Sorry it's a little blurry.




Ever since I received it in the mail I haven't been reaching for anything else. I will definitely be taking this on my travels to the States in the coming weeks. Now I really want to get an eyeshadow quad from Charlotte Tilbury but I'm not sure which to get first. Any suggestions? 



Rating: 5/5 

If you have tried Charlotte Tilbury cosmetics, which product is your favourite? I'm going to Hawaii, Las Vegas and Houston soon what can you recommend I pick up on my trip? 

No comments:

Post a Comment